MUA Haul

Hi again! I recently purchased a few things from MUA so I thought I would do a post on them!

MUA makeup is known for being a cheap brand, you can get a lipstick for £1! But the price does not reflect the quality of the makeup at all. I really love all of the things I purchased so I thought that it was only right that I wrote a post for you all to see.



Hall Of Fame- Eyeshadow Palette (£4)


An eyeshadow palette for £4?! How could I not buy this haha. I've heard lots about this palette so I knew I wanted it and it would be good. I wasn't disappointed.  I love it! I haven't actually tried all the colours yet (e.g. the blue at the end) but the rest are lovely.  I prefer nude shade shadows and so the pale pinks and golds/reds are perfect for me.  The actual eye shadows themselves are really pigmented and they stay all day, what more could you want?!

Eyeshadow- Misty Rose





















I ordered these products during a valentines offer that was going on so I got this eyeshadow for free.  As I've said, I love pale eye shadows so this one is perfect. I'm in love, haha.  It has a very gentle shimmer and comes out as a lovely pale pink.  I like using it as a base colour and then using a darker shade from the palette in my crease.

Lipstick- Tulip




















This lipstick also came free with the rest of my purchases. Now I don't really wear lipstick, I mainly stick to lipgloss.  However, when this arrived I thought I may as well try it! Its a really nice creamy, quite pigmented lipstick in a pink shade.  I have to admit, I don't think I will be wearing this until it is really properly summer or I'm on holiday... When I tried it, it was quite bright and I don't think I really pulled it off, haha. But it is a really nice creamy lipstick.

Lipstick - Bare, £1




















As I've said, I don't really wear lipsticks, but I thought if I am going to buy one, it may as well be a cheap one so that if I never wear it, I don't really waste my money.  I went for a nude shade, but as I'm pale I don't think this was the best idea I've had.  It does wash me out a bit when I wear it, but with a lipgloss on top, I quite like.  Like the other lipstick, it is really creamy and fairly pigmented.  So, yes I do like this lipstick.

Lipgloss- Smooch




















This is the lipgloss I like to put over the Bare Lipstick, or I usually wear the lipgloss by its self.  The swatch above definitely does not show clearly how much sparkle you get with this lipgloss.  It is a really nice everyday lipgloss with a nice shine to it.  I was worried if it would be sticky (there is nothing worse than a sticky lipgloss) but it wasn't, its lovely and goes on really nicely. Taste nice too... Haha.

So that's all the products I bought! I hope you enjoyed this Haul blogpost.  Let me know any products you like from MUA or any other good makeup brands you know of in the comments! :)

Jessica
xxx

P.S. I'm aware the pictures have gone a bit crazy but I don't know how to fix it so please forgive me and if anyone knows, please let me know what I need to do haha. 

1 comment

  1. their lipsticks are amazing. We recently had MUA introduced here in America, but darn, they're expensive! it's like a mere pound for British bloggers and it's almost $10 here in America. Sheez!

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete