Inside My Makeup Bag

I've done a post before on My Everyday Makeup which you can read here, but my makeup has changed quite a bit since I wrote that so I thought I would show you what is currently in my makeup bag (not all of it, as this post would be way too long! Haha)
 My makeup bag is pretty old, but I purchased it from Debenhams.  I really love it because its big enough to fit everything I need in it.










1. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation- I really love the concealer of this so I thought I would give the foundation a go.  I'm really liking it so far as it gives my skin a nice healthy glow and doesn't look cakey. I'm wanting to get the Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation, but until I do this will do nicely!

2. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- I love this powder and to be honest I think it will always have a place in my makeup bag!

3. The Body Shop Brush On Bronze- I've had this for quite a while now and I go through phases of using it because its so pigmented (which is good) but I'm rubbish at bronzer, don't know why but I just am haha. I'm currently going through a phase of loving it at the moment! 

4. Maybelline EyeStudio Colour Tattoo 24hr Eye Shadow (Pink Gold)- I love this eyeshadow.  It stays on all day and is just the prettiest colour ever! I really want to buy it in 'Eternal Gold' as well as that looks just as pretty.

5.  Mac Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow: Plumluxe- I normally only wear this eyeshadow if I'm going out somewhere in the evening, but at the moment I'm really loving it for during the day as well.  It just looks so pretty over the Colour Tattoo and you can never go wrong with a bit of glitter on your eyelids!

6. Ted Baker Eye Crayon- Gold- This is another pretty product I love putting all over my eyelids at the moment! Its perfect if I'm in a mad rush and don't have time for blending and using brushes etc.

7. Benefit Roller Lash- AKA best mascara ever.  Need I say more?!

8. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer- I don't really use this to cover up and blemishes, but its perfect
for under my eyes! It just makes them look so much brighter and cover up those pesky dark circles.

9. Rimmel Colour Rush Balm (Rumour Has It)- I'm really liking this. As it is a balm its so moisturising on my lips, but its really pigmented so it gives a really nice colour.

Thats all of the items in my makeup bag at the moment. I hope you liked this post and let me know any items that are currently in your makeup bag!

Jessica
xxx

4 comments

  1. Nice set of goodies! Loving your makeup bag as well :D

    Bex x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the lipstick- it's such a stunning colour! x

    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete