Summer 2015 Plans

I'M BACK. My exams are over and all my work is handed in and so I have finished my first year of University! I'm so happy.  There were so many times when I thought I wouldn't make it, but I have and for that I am proud of myself. Whether I pass or not is another story, haha.

Anyway, onto today's post... As I have about 3 months off for summer, I thought I should create some sort of plan or things that I want to do over this time.

1) Run the Race For Life 
I've always wanted to do this and this is year I am going to do it. I am so unfit and will probably just walk the whole way round haha, but as long as I raise money that is all that matters to me! Cancer Research UK is a charity close to my heart so I just want to raise money for them.

2) Spend time with friends
I have a tendency to isolate my self from everyone a lot. I'm not sure if thats just the way I am or because of my mental health, but either way, I do. So this summer my aim is to go out as much as I can face.

3) Have BBQs 
I love BBQs and I just want to have lots of them, depending on the British weather (obviously, haha)

4) Eat more healthily and become fitter 
As I've said, I'm really unfit. So this summer, my aim is to be more carful about what I eat and do more exercise. Being at University, I find it really hard to eat really healthily and find time to exercise, I just can't do it. I hope I'm not the only one that finds that!
5) Bake More
Since I'll have plenty of free time, I want to bake more.  I've always loved baking, but since being at University I haven't had the time to really do much.  So this summer, I'm going to make sure I do.

I also just want to be happy.  As long as I'm happy during summer, I don't think it matters what I get up to!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know of what you hope to get up to this summer :)

Jessica
xxx

3 comments

  1. I like these plans :) I need more friends to spend time with.. I'd love to bake but I need friends to share it with as well.. or I can just eat them all... which is bad... and I'm rambling.

    Ayre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I never share my baking with friends, just eat it al (oops)
      You're not rambling! Thank you for commenting :)
      xx

      Delete