Lunch at The Ritz | 5th September 2015

Hey again!

For my Mum's birthday her friend got her a voucher for Lunch at The Ritz for 2 people (what an amazing present haha) so last Saturday we finally went and we honestly had the best time ever.  I want to remember this day for a long time so I thought I would share some pictures with you all and then I can also look back on it one day (the main reason for my blog, its like a little diary I share haha)

(Scallop Ceviche)
(Carrot Veloute)
(Gloucester Old Spot Pork)
(Norfolk Black Leg Chicken)
(We both had the Chocolate Soufflé)
(Little treats that they gave us!)


Just a few pictures of the surroundings!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post! 

Jessica 
xx


(Just wanted to say, I am in no way trying to brag about this or anything it was just a nice day out that I want to look back on and also share with you all)

No comments