Oxford Street Lush Haul

Hello! 

As I was in London a few weeks ago I thought it was only right that I went into the Oxford Street Lush to see what everyone was talking about! I picked up a few things.  Not as many as I would have liked as it was SO busy you could barely move and that does not work well with my anxiety. Anyway here is what I picked up (I'm sorry the pictures are so bad, I didn't think about lighting and yes, sorry but I hope you don't mind too much!)



'Frozen' Bath Bomb, this smells amazing.  The colour it leaves your bath is so pretty and there's glitter floating around, what more could you want?! 


Guardian Of The Forest (I can't find it on the website) This one was being demonstrated in the shop and I loved the deep green colour it made the bath water look and the design of the bath bomb was so good.  The picture definitely doesn't show it.

 


















The Experimenter, I'm going to be honest here... I picked this one up purely because of the design of it and imaging how it would turn my bath (Its amazing in the bath, my bath was literally like a rainbow... But when it finished my bath was grey so not the nicest end result) the down side to this for me, was the smell.  I really didn't like it.  But I know lots of people do, it just wasn't for me!


Karma, this was the only bubble bar I managed to pick.  It looks so good, I love gold glitter so the top of this is just perfect for me.  The smell is so refreshing and lovely.  I haven't used this one yet, but I can't wait to see the purple coloured water! Haha. I think they have changed this formula since I purchased it so it might be different now, I'm not sure. 


Sun (I can't find it on the website) I've never bought an oil from Lush before so I'm not really sure what they do.  They explained to me in the shop that it just makes you feel really soft and relaxed.  I loved the look and smell of this one so I thought I'd get it! 

So there we have everything I picked up from the Lush in Oxford Street.  I was going to try and describe the smells buuut I'm terrible at explaining scents haha.  Sorry again for the awful pictures.

Let me know any products from Lush you love! 

Jessica
xx

No comments