Christmas Gift Sets | Blogmas Day 2

Hello everyone!

There are a lot of Christmas gift sets that I'm loving this year and think would be the perfect gift for friends and family or to ask for for yourself! I have a list of high end ones and drugstore.

Estee Lauder The Makeup Artist Collection
This is an amazing offer at the moment.  The product is worth £290, but if you buy an Estee Lauder fragrance you can purchase it for £54!! This set contains everything you could need, in my opinion.  I love Estee Lauder as well so this is definitely something I want to try and get!

Soap & Glory Soaper Star 
 I got this as a Christmas present last year and I have used every single thing in this set.  I loved it! I 100% recommend this for a present for someone or even getting it yourself.

Soap & Glory Eyes Box 
Soap and Glory have some really good sets out this year.  I also love this eye box.  All the products are this in full size and for £18 I think that is very good value!

Real Techniques Bold Metals Essentials with a Clutch Bag
Now this is a bit more expensive, but in this set you get an exclusive brush as well as a clutch bag.  I think the clutch bag is a really nice idea as you can use it to store the brushes or even on a night out!

Tanya Burr Candy Glam Beauty Essentials Palette
I really like Tanya Burr's items and I think this is a lovely gift for Christmas.  This features 9 special edition eyeshadows, a mini lipgloss and a bronzer and blush.  It also has a really big mirror which is also a really good idea.  For £12 that is very good value!

Benefit Pump up The Party!
Benefit have got some really good sets out for Christmas this year.  I picked this one because of the Roller Lash and POREfessional which I both love. It also features 4 longwear powder shadows and Rockateur.  There's also a couple of other things and for the price I think its a very good purchase!

So that's my top picks for Christmas gift sets.  There are so many more I could have put in, but then this would have been a very long post!

Hope you enjoyed this post and let me know of any sets your eyeing up! 

Jessica 
xx

No comments