Review | Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation

Its no secret, if you read my blog, that Estee Lauder Double Wear is my all time favourite foundation.   However, I am almost running out and I can't actually afford to keep buying it so I have been on the hunt for a new drug store foundation with a full coverage.  I am pretty sure nothing will give me as much coverage as double wear, but being a student without a job leaves me with little money haha.
I've heard lots of good things about the Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation (link) and since I loved the Wake Me Up foundation, I thought that trying a new Rimmel foundation could only be a good thing.

I'm very pale so I have it in the lightest shade, Ivory, and it matches so well.  The foundation blends so lovely and the coverage is amazing.  It covers up my spots and blemishes really well and that makes me very happy! What I love about it as well is that it doesn't feel heavy on my skin.  Sometimes I find that the Estee Lauder does, but this never has.

Surprisingly enough I haven't actually kept it on for 25 hours (who would?! haha) but it has lasted me so well for a days wear.  I find it gives me quite a dewy finish which I really love as my skin is quite dry.  I just use the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder so I'm not really shiny but I'm still left with a finish I love.

I know this a bit of a short review, but I think I've covered all points.  If you are looking for a new full coverage foundation, I definitely recommend this!

Have you entered my giveaway yet? Enter here

2 comments

  1. I loved this foundation...until I realized I got the wrong shade... and it had glycols in the ingredients... overall, it was quite good if you could find an almost perfect shade.

    Arianne | Ayre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Sounds like a really good foundation :) xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete