Makeup Revolution Palette Iconic 1 Review

I am always hearing people talk about how good the quality of the Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palettes are, but for some reason I have just never picked one up.  So, the other day I popped into Superdrug and I finally bought my first palette from them.  I got the Iconic 1 (here) as I love gold shades and this palette just looked SO pretty.   Also, it was only £4! Can't get much better than that.


I can't believe I've waited this long to pick up a palette from them.  This is the prettiest eye shadow palette I own! The colours are so pigmented and blend like I dream. 






I've included some swatches, but these definitely do not this palette any justice!



I really love this product as you can probably tell! I 100% recommend it so if you are on the hunt for a new eyeshadow palette, definitely look into this one or another from Make up Revolution!

On another note, I'm so sorry I haven't blogged for a long time.  I've been having a really crappy time with my mental health so blogging has been the last thing on my mind, even if I do love it.  Thank you for the people that have still continued reading my blog though, its much appreciated! Hopefully things should start be more regular on here now as I'm starting to feel a bit better :) (making no promises though haha)

1 comment

  1. £4!!!! Oh my...I need to get one, like yesterday! haha. I don't normally wear eyeshadow, probably because it scares me and smudges as soon as I apply it. For such a great price I might just have to give it a go.

    Cute blog!

    www.imemmajack.com

    ReplyDelete