Zoella Beauty | Sweet Inspirations Range



About a couple of weeks ago now a new range from Zoella Beauty was released called 'Sweet Inspirations'.  I'm pretty sure most of you will know of Zoella Beauty but just incase you haven't and you haven't worked it out from the name, Zoella Beauty is a range of beauty products from 'Zoella'.





I knew when I first saw the video for the range that I wanted to get my hands on some as the packing looked adorable.  So when it was available online I couldn't wait to order some.  So far I've only got two of the items, the Body Mist and Body Cream.  Altogether there are 8 products in the range, but I currently own enough Lush products to open my own shop so that is why I only have these two so far.  I'll definitely be purchasing the others though when I've used some of this Lush stuff! Anyway, onto the products I did buy.

Sweet Inspirations Body Mist
I'm never really sure about body mists, I just prefer to use perfume as I find the scent lasts longer.  This body mist is a different story though! I find that the scent lasts much longer than other mists I've used which is a winner for me.  The smell is amazing, definitely my favourite from all of Zoella Beauty.  And as I mentioned before, the packing is so adorable and pretty.  I will definitely be purchasing this again.


Double Creme Body Cream
This is definitely a new favourite body cream for me.  I absolutely love it.  Not only does it smell amazing, but it sinks into the skin so well and leaves me feeling soft and silky.  Sometimes with moisturisers I find them to be sticky and just leave my skin feeling horrible, but this is definitely not sticky! Like the body mist, I will definitely be purchasing this again.

After trying these two products I can't wait to try some of the others!

Have you got anything from the Zoella Beauty range?

No comments