The Bedtime Tag

Hi again! Yes I am back... Sorry it has been so long but I'll focus on that for another post!
Anyway, I was nominated by the lovely Rebecca at A Belle to Remember to do The Bedtime Tag.  Make sure to go and check out Rebecca's bedtime tag here!



So, onto the questions!





1.  Describe your usual bedtime routine

Just before I go to bed, I take off my makeup with just a makeup wipe and then proceed to use my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish to make sure my face is nice and clean.  I then brush my teeth, put my pjs on and tie up my hair.  I cannot stand sleeping with my hair down.  Once all this is done I get into bed and normally end up scrolling through my phone which I know is SO bad, but I just do it without even thinking now.

2. What are your favorite pajamas? 

For the summer it would definitely be just shorts and a T-Shirt, but in winter probably trousers and a top.  I don't actually have any favorite pajamas, but the ones from Primark or Debenhams are always so nice.

3. What is your current bedtime reading? 

I am the worst person at reading so I don't currently have any bedtime reading. If I don't get into a book straight away I just give up.  The last book I read was The Girl on The Train which I did love. If you have any recommendations please let me know!

4. What would I find on your bedside table? 

I don't actually have a proper bedside table at uni which is SO annoying, but at home I do.  There you will find my little digital clock, my bracelet, necklace and watch that I wear each day and a bottle of water.  There's also a picture of my Grandma and I and my Grandad and I.

5. What scent makes you sleepy?

I've never really tried using a scent that makes me sleepy as I just don't really understand how that can work, but I do really want to try a lavender spray or something similar as I know a lot of people swear by the lavender scent to make them sleepy.

6. What is your usual bedtime and wake-up time? 

I try to be in bed for 11/11:30pm, but I really don't have a set wake - up time.  It is different most days with my uni schedule, but I never like to sleep past 10am.  I think I really do need more of a set routine as I struggle with my sleep terribly.

7. What are your top three bedtime products?

I love my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish as it just makes my skin feel so soft.  I must always use my Elizabeth Arden 8 hour Lip balm as well just before bed and a bottle of water.  Fully aware water isn't an actual product, but it is what I love before bed!

8. What is your most common sleeping position? 

Front or either side.  Never my back, I find it SO uncomfortable.

9. Do you have anything you like to take to bed with you? 

Water, 100%. I cannot go to bed without a bottle of water with me.

10. What is your worst bedtime habit? 

Checking my phone.  Everyone always tells you to not be on your phone just before you go to bed, but I still do it. Please tell me you do this and I'm not alone!


I tag:
Anyone who wants to do it!

The rules of The Bedtime Tag:
-Thank the person who nominated you, and link back to their blog. 
-Display the bedtime badge, which can be seen at the top of this post. 
-Answer the 10 questions above.
-Nominate other bloggers to take part 

No comments