Giving Up Chocolate For a Month

So, it has been a long time since I posted on here properly.  I always seem to start getting back into it and feel passionate about it, then something happens and then life gets in the way of my poor blog! Anyway, here's hoping this makes the start of more regular blogging! I will do an update post soon (if thats something you all want?!)
Anyway, for today I thought I would do a post on a challenge I am taking part in this month.  As you can see from the title, I am giving up chocolate for a month.  This is all in aid of the British Heart Foundation. The British Heart Foundation is an extremely good charity and carries out lots of important research and I definitely eat too much chocolate so why not make some money for an amazing charity whilst making me a bit healthier? 

If anyone wants to donate I would be extremely grateful! I will post the link if anyone asks for it! BHF is a good charity after all and giving up chocolate for a whole month is definitely going to be a tough one!! 

Sorry it is only a short post today but I thought I'd let you all know about the challenge to get some donations and for maybe some of you to even take part! Here's a link for all the info.  Good luck anyone that is taking part in #DECHOX 

No comments